Neffke , F., M. Hartog, R. Boschma and M. Henning (01/2014) Agents of structural change. The role of firms and entrepreneurs in regional diversification.
Boschma, R., G. Capone and R. Cappelli (02/2014) Relatedness, diversification and institutions in the EU-27.
Crescenzi, R. and Gagliardi, L. (03/2014) Moving People with Ideas:Does internal mobility foster innovation.
Crescenzi, R., Gagliardi, L. and Iammarino, S. (04/2014) Intra-industry effects of Foreign Multinationals in the UK: Local Innovation and Firm Heterogeneity.
Crescenzi, R., Gagliardi, L. and Percoco, M. (05/2014) Social capital and the innovative performance of Italian provinces.
Frenkel, A. and Maital, S. (06/2014) Jacobs externalities in the presence of viral entrepreneurship: The case of RAD.
Frenkel, A. and Leck, E. (07/2014) Spatial Aspects of Education-Job Matching and Job Selection in Israel
Crespi, F. and Scellato, F. (08/2014) Knowledge cumulability and path dependence in innovation persistence
- Saviotti, P.P. and Pyka, A. (01/2013) The co-evolution of innovation, demand and growth.
- Antonelli, C. (02/2013) The Economics of technological congruence.
- Antonelli, C. and Fassio, C. (03/2013) The economics of the light economy. globalization, skill biased technological change and slow growth.
- Antonelli, C. (04/2013) Un quadro di politica economica per guidare la transizione dall’economia manifatturiera all’economia digitale della conoscenza.
- Antonelli, C. and Colombelli, A. (05/2013) Knowledge cumulability and complementarity in the knowledge generation function.
- Antonelli, C. and Gehringer, A. (06/2013) Demand pull and technological flows within innovation systems: the intra-European evidence.
- Scandura, A. (07/2013) The role of scientific and market knowledge in the inventive process: evidence from a survey of industrial inventors.
- Antonelli, C. (08/2013) Globalization localized technological change and the knowledge economy.
- Antonelli, C. (09/2013) The economic complexity of innovation as a creative response.
- Antonelli, C. and Gehringer, A. (10/2013) Innovation and income inequality.
- Antonelli, C., Crespi, F. and Scellato, G. (11/2013) Path Dependent Patterns of Persistencein Productivity Growth.
- Costantini, V., Crespi, F. and Curci, Y. (12/2013) Exploring technology in the biofuels sector through patent data: the BioPat database
- Krafft, J., Quatraro, F. and Saviotti, P.P. (13/2013) The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors' knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications
- Quatraro, F. (14/2013) Co-evolutionary patterns in regional knowledge bases and economic structure: evidence from European Regions
- Antonelli C. e C. Fassio (01/2012) Academic knowledge and economic growth: Are scientific fields all alike
- Antonelli, Cristiano (02/2012) The foundations of a slow growth economy: Globalization and induced technological change towards a knowledge economy
- Colombelli A. e F. Quatraro (03/2012) Persistence of innovation and knowledge structure: Evidence from a sample of Italian firms
- Antonelli C., Crepax N. e C. Fassio (04/2012) The cliometrics of academic chairs. Scientific knowledge and economic growth, the evidence across the Italian regions 1900-1959
- Antonelli C., Barbiellini Amidei F. e C. Fassio (05/2012) The mechanisms of knowledge governance: State owned enterprises and Italian economic growth, 1950-1994
- Antonelli C., Crespi F. e G. Scellato (06/2012) Internal and external factors in innovation persistence
- Antonelli C. e C. Fassio (07/2012) The heterogeneity of knowledge: University-industry relations and the evolution of knowledge governance. The Italian evidence in the first part of the XX century
- Antonelli C., Crespi F. e G. Scellato (08/2012) Inside innovation persistence: New evidence from Italian micro-data
- Antonelli C. e A. Gehringer (09/2012) Knowledge externalities and demand pull: The European evidence
- Iammarino S. and Marinelli E. (10/2012) Education-job (mis)matching and interregional migration.Italian university graduates’ transition to work
- Colombelli, A., Krafft, J. and Quatraro, F. (11/2012) Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms
- Colombelli, A., Krafft, J. and Quatraro, F. (12/2012) The emergence of new technology-based sectors at the regional level : a proximity-based analysis of nanotechnology
- Boschma, R., Minondo, A. and Navarro, M. (13/2012) The emergence of new industries at the regional level in Spain A proximity approach based on product-relatedness
- Boschma, R. and Timmermans, B. (14/2012) The effect of intra- and inter-regional labour mobility on plant performance in Denmark: the significance of related labour inflows
- Antonelli, C. (1/2011) The economic complexity of technological change: interactions, knowledge and path dependence.
- Antonelli, C. and Quatraro, F. (2/2011) Localized technological change and efficiency wages across european regional labor markets.
- Antonelli, C. and Fassio, C. (3/2011) Globalization and innovation in advanced economies.
- Antonelli, C. and Colombelli, A. (4/2011) Globalization and directed technological change at the firm level. the european evidence.
- Antonelli, C. and Fassio, C. (5/2011) The role of external knowledge in the introduction of product and process innovations.
- Colombelli, A., Krafft, J. and Quatraro, F. (6/2011) High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?
- Krafft, J., Quatraro F. and Saviotti, P.P. (7/2011) Knowledge characteristics and the dynamics of technological alliances in Pharmaceuticals: Empirical evidence from Europe, US and Japan.
- Krafft, J., Quatraro F. and Saviotti, P.P. (8/2011) Evolution of the Knowledge Base in Knowledge Intensive Sectors
- Quatraro, F. (9/2011) Knowledge Structure and Regional Economic Growth: The French case
- Krafft, J. and Quatraro, F. (10/2011) The Dynamics of Technological Knowledge: From Linearity to Recombination.
- Antonelli, C. and Ferraris, G. (11/2011) Innovation as an emerging system property: an agent based simulation model
- Antonelli, C. and Ferraris, G. (12/2011) Endogenous knowledge externalities: an agent based simulation model where Schumpeter meets Marshall.
- Pyka, A. and Saviotti, P.P. (13/2011) Economic Development – Less Destruction than Creation.
- Marinelli, E. (14/2011) Graduate migration in Italy - Lifestyle or necessity?
- Antonelli C. e F. Crespi (15/2011) The "Matthew Effect" in R&D Public Subsidies: The Italian Evidence
- Antonelli C. e M. Teubal (16/2011) From the corporation to venture capitalism: new surrogate markets for knowledge and innovation-led economic growth
- Antonelli C. e F. Crespi (17/2011) Matthew Effects and R&D Subsidies: Knowledge Cumulability in High-Tech and Low-Tech Industries
- Antonelli C. e G. Scellato (18/2011) Complexity and Technological Change: Knowledge Interactions and Firm Level Total Factor Productivity
- Antonelli, Cristiano (19/2011) Knowledge Governance Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities and Total Factor Productivity Growth